Thompson Fargate trudged through the long hallway of stone, as prompted forward by the beast-like creature who followed close enough that he could feel the breathing on the back of his neck. The creature — hulking and slime green-skinned, with a jutting lower jaw fitted with tusks and a missing eye which seemed to have been scratched out by long claws — had been aboard the boat that sailed across what he guessed from his little living knowledge was the River Styx. A hooded figure guided the craft through murky gray water. He could have sworn he heard voices in it, but he shut out those thoughts quickly to keep himself from asking or looking more closely.
Red light was visible at the end of this surprisingly long tunnel, and his worn boots — nice of them to let him keep them in the afterlife, he thought ruefully — echoed back at him dully. The stone walls yawned open into a cavern where red light shone through stalactites from an unknown source and illuminated…
He gasped quietly, but the sound echoed throughout the entire space. The dark chaise lounge in the center of the room was occupied by what may very well have been the most exquisite woman he had ever seen. Pale flesh was covered with intricate tattoos along her arms, and her body was long and slender, wearing almost nothing except heavy jewels at neck, bicep and thigh, and a rather small bra and panties. Her red hair seemed like it was made of fire beneath a crown of black jewels and spiraling red horns. She had wings made of bone that seemed to be dripping with bloody gore, but the fact that she had wings at all was scary, creepy, and strangely exciting. Her mouth was crimson, and the thought of blood there on her lips made him shiver. The cavern, he realized then, was ice cold, and yet she seemed perfectly comfortable.
The creature behind him pushed him forward and he walked, never taking his eyes off her, until he was close enough to see that even her eyes glowed a sunset orange-red. She was mesmerizing.
He was shoved hard to his knees. The stone immediately froze his flesh right through his jeans, and he grunted.
She considered him, then looked at his escort behind. One brow arched questioningly. “Something of note, Jasper?” she said, her voice soft, low and menacing. Thompson shivered again.
“This one bears the mark, milady,” said the creature behind him, in the most perfect, normal, upper-class British English he had ever heard. Thompson turned around and looked up at him incredulously, but the creature’s attention was totally focused on her. He turned back around.
“MY mark?” she asked, completely surprised.
“Well fuck me,” she said, her eyes opening wider and looking carefully at Thompson as though he had suddenly become a hundred times more interesting… as a snack.
“I’d love to,” he breathed, unable to keep the words from coming out of his mouth rather than staying in the relative safety of his brain.
“I don’t doubt that,” she said, still eyeing him like a piece of meat. Her mouth opened slightly and she licked what he could have sworn was a long white fang. It was sexy and scary all over again.
“Who ARE you?” he asked, finally managing to say words he meant to say.
She laughed, stared at him. She leaned forward, and it seemed like she was trying to make him recognize her, like he should know who she was. Finally, when he had managed nothing but admiring her and staring stupidly, she spoke.
“Well… I’m the Devil, you know?”
Featured shoes: Reign Inferno Heels in Black by KenadeeCole
- Head: LeLutka Karin by Jadenart
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous in Blood Fire by Arkesh Baral
- Skin: Glam Affair Megan in Polar by Aida Ewing
- Body: Maitreya Lara by Onyx LeShelle
- Lipstick: Deetalez High Gloss Lips for LeLutka by Steffi Villota
- Tattoo: Speakeasy Memdi Tattoo by JamesEdwardQ
- Hair: LeLutka Bey from Set 03 by Thora Charron
- Lingerie: Erratic Scarlett in Black by Erratic Rain
- Jewelry: Aisling Faranth by Druunah Esharham (gacha items; wearing rare necklace and headpiece, bracers and thigh in black)
- Hands and Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands in Elegant 1; High Feet by Siddean Munro
- Manicure: Hello Dave in Rich Reds by Maia Gasparini
- Claws: CerberusXing Hayop for Slink Elegant 1 by Kamayari
- Wings: Jian Ravaged Wings by Kalia Firelyte
- Roawenwood The Duchess – [Domina Series Recline] by Roawenwood (pillows hidden)
- ISON – books and skulls by Harry Hyx (gacha item)
- Cheeky Pea – Winter Warmer Chaise in Biblio by Isla Gealach (pillows hidden, blanket tinted)
- Caves and rocks by Fanatik Architecture by Kendra Zaurak
- Pose 1 custom by me. Pose 2 from the Gos & oOo Studio Pouffe collection available at either store.